Thursday, October 27, 2011

Geri Halliwell vs. Victoria Beckham

Late this August Gari Halliwell came out with a new line of gowns, following in the footsteps of her fellow Spice Girls member Victoria Beckham. Halliwell's goal was to create beautiful and affordable gowns for girls. 






























I must admit I am rather disappointed in this collection and think that they definitely look affordable but not very jaw dropping or stunning. I have to say I think this new line was a flop. Do you agree?

On the contrary though, I am in love with Victoria Beckham's line. The dresses are definitely beautiful and look amazing on everyone. For the most part Posh's dresses are form fitting yet elegant or casual depending on the look you are going for. Even celebrities such as Eva Longoria and Kim Kardashian have been spotted wearing pieces from Beckham's line. I would definitely love to be seen in one of these!

Definitely think Geri should have stuck to singing and let Victoria design the dress collection. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. maybe Victoria will win the catfight. she has those long famous legs for kicking and leglocking

    ReplyDelete