Thursday, February 2, 2012

Makeup Essentials


Just in these past two years Mila Kunis and Kristen Stewart have become some of new new faces of A list celebrities. In these recent years we can see how they grew with their fashion and even their makeup, becoming the faces on the cover of magazines such as Cosmo and W. I have to admit that in both covers I love their makeup. It leaves them looking natural and flawless at the same time. 

I have always loved experimenting with makeup, even from a young age, and I have to admit through the years I found some of my favorite brands and products. These are some of my makeup must haves:
1. M·A·C Lipglass
          2. Naked 2 Urban Decay
 3. M·A·C Pro Longwear SPF10 Foundation
       4. NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner
5. bareMinerals SPF 15 Matte Foundation
6.  Bobbi  Brown  Cool  Party  Eye  Palette
                 7. CHANEL Rouge Allure Velvet Luminous Matte Lip
8. Bobbi  Brown  Long-Wear  Gel Eyeliner
9. Dior Dior Garden Clutch
                                  10. Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara
11. M·A·C Cremesheen

1 comment:

  1. Naked 2 is my favorite! I use it everyday! Although i loved the first Naked this one is even better.

    ReplyDelete